Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Love I Ever Knew

"Since then, he was the only love I ever knew".

I 've never been so in love like I was did when we were. I can really, really say that it's him, and him, all over again. As I've to my friends, no one can ever replace him. NO ONE!
I'm stuck with him. Stuck with the short moments when we're together. Stuck, with all the memories we've shared, and most of all, he's stuck, here, in my heart.
I've been with so many relationships. But, what it feels like? It feels like I am needing someone like him. I can only feel his presence around me. Feels like, he's the only can ever-ever do the way he do things for me. All I needed is him. NO ONE ELSE.


But now, I can say "he's already gone and never will come back just to put things back the way it used to be. He has his own life, with a new love, and a way of life to go through."

But, he's really the one I'm wishing to come back, for 
He's The Only Love I Ever Knew"

No comments:

Post a Comment